We love our new office, and we know you will too!
Nordstrom Dental’s Rimbey office was designed by S2 Architecture. Dr. Nordstrom and his wife are very proud of the accomplishments of S2.
The attributes of the new dental office include:
- “Prairie Vernacular” Architectural style which highlights the familiar design elements of traditional Prairie structures, including farms, barns, and out buildings.
- Natural elements of construction including stone and raw unstained cedar both of which are long lasting and environmentally friendly.
- Recycled barn wood is used to accent the interior design elements of the reception area and consultation room.
- Warm and inviting reception area with exposed wooden beams, comfy leather lounge chairs and a large stone fireplace.
- Separate Kid’s Play area with Large TV, X-Box 360, and Train Table.
- TVs on the walls and ceiling of each dental operatory.
- Entire office is located on the ground level and has been designed to be barrier free / handicap accessible.